Welcome to Optimal Mind®
Transform your mind, transform your life ®
Through the use of advanced neurofeedback and biofeedback training technologies, combined with the ancient wisdom of mindfulness and meditation, you can transform your mind, your body, your relationships and how you pursue the meaning and purpose of your life. You can increase the power of your attention and focus and bring that power to all that you do. You can learn to develop stress mastery, gain the self-regulation skills needed to be free of emotional overwhelm and open the heart to deeper, more caring and loving relationships. You can cultivate patience, compassion and loving kindness to allow your true nature to shine in your relationships. Through mindfulness and meditative practices you can strengthen your resilience, develop a calm, non-reactive center of awareness, and bring these qualities to all you do, expanding the joy of living.
COVID 19 Alert
The office will be re-opening on June 15, 2020 with new safety measures in place and very limited numbers of appointments given to further ensure safety and no overlap in the waiting room. Clients will only be seen on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. No more than 4 clients will be seen in a day. This is to further reduce exposure and allow us to maintain a clean and safe environment. Your safety and health are of the utmost importance.
Clients who can meet with Dr. Edwards via phone or video conferencing are asked to do so. Many people have been doing this for several weeks now and have found it to be safe and effective.
If you need to be seen in person, please arrange for an in-person appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clients will need to observe the following safety precautions in order to be seen in person:
- Clients are seen by appointment only, no walk-ins.
- Only the client being seen should enter the waiting room, unless it is a child, then one parent can enter as well. Both need to observe all these safety precautions.
- Face masks must be worn by everyone to enter the office – no mask, no entry. We are unable to provide masks, so please be sure to bring your own.
- You must be healthy and free of any fever, respiratory symptoms, coughing, or sneezing.
- If you’ve been on public transportation or been on an airplane you need to wait two weeks before coming in for appointment.
- If you’ve been directly exposed to someone with COVID you need to self-isolate for two weeks before coming in for an appointment.
- Temperature scanning will be done using a no-touch thermal scanner.
- If you’ve had COVID 19 you must test negative before making an appointment and provide a copy of the test results.
- Everyone coming to the office will be surveyed at each visit about their current health and exposure to COVID 19.
- No food or beverages in the waiting area.
- No magazines or papers left behind.
- Please wash your hands before and after coming to the office.
Out of an abundance of care and the heart felt desire to keep everyone healthy and free from suffering we can abide by these safety measures and be generous in giving our time and attention to these small tasks.
If you have any questions please call 914-219-8600.